Will's First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23rd.

So today I am 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant. This is my recent belly pic. My tummy is now 29.5 inches. Before I was pregnant it was less than 25 inches i think. I have also gained about 5 pounds. I now weigh about 117.4 pounds. I am starting to feel tired alot more. also not as hungry as I have been being. I guess that is winding down. Brinkley is keeping me busy. I have also been having energy spurts. But they only last for a few hours. like right now I think I am going to take a nap. But I am going home in 7 days on the 30th of June. We are telling the families that we are expecting on  saturday the 2nd of July. Im so excited to be going back home for a few days. Gotta go, ill talk to yall in a bit. Oh and I have a Dr. appt in Alabama on the 1st at 9am. So I will post pictures of what we saw on here. Maybe I will get a little picture of Baby Andrews. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment