Will's First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am a Big Boy!

This is the first time he sat in my big boy high chair that his Aunt Kathryn Got for him. At first he did not like sitting up to eat. But he adjusted very quickly. He has eaten in there about 10 times now, and he is getting more use to it every day. I think he will like it more when he can control his head, and keep it still when he eats lol. But I wanted to share all of his firsts in this blog. Today he is 4 weeks old, and has hit so many mile stones. We are still working on some. Like using his arms on tummy time, but this will come with time I guess. But he is doing great. He is growing so big. He is now in a size 1 diaper, and has almost outgrown all of his newborn clothes. But he is no where close to fitting in his 0-3 month clothes. they all swallow him. but I guess this will come with time too. =) Ok here is another first.. 
 This is the first time he had a real bath in his big boy rainforest tub. He did not like it at all. I guess it was a little cold for him. I read a tip online, or in an e-mail rather, that we should test our elbow in the water before we put it in the tub. If you like it, he will like it. So the next time I did this, and he loved it. The Internet said it should it should be 90 degrees, and I guess it was close to that. He loved it and wanted to stay in it. He just sat there and looked at his toys lol. He started to move his feet after a while. Also I took out the sling part, that helped him alot. He could balance himself alot more, and did not slip.
Ok and here are the last first (just because I am getting a migraine, and it is 9 pm and past my bed time lol). But to the left is the second time Will put his passy in his mouth, also this is a picture right after his bath. And this is the second time I got him holding his hands on camera. =) And below is of last night. This is the first time he slept in his crib, and the first time in a long time that I got no sleep. This happened because he was not beside me, and I had to keep walking to the next room to make sure he was ok. Even tho I had a baby monitor, it did not help. He was far to quiet. But anyways I am going to try to sleep off this migraine before Will wakes up. I will post more later. Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment