Will's First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Will- up until 3 weeks old..

So far Will now weighs 8 pounds and 4 ounces. He is growing fast. He finally fits into his newborn clothes, and is almost out of newborn diapers. We had our first family picture done, and we had his newborn pictures done. Also, he hates his ca seat, so i found one at target that I am getting on the 15th. At some point his bathroom is going to be done in Monkeys . He reminds me of a monkey. But anyways, he can now turn his head on his tummy from left to right (started at 9 days old or so), follow familiar faces, follow strangers, eat in his big boy high chair, eat 3.5 ounces of formula, and sleep thru the night (except for feedings at 1 and 5). Also he is doing things a 1 month old is doing. Such as: socially smiling, reacting to the bottle or passy, he can hold objects in his hand (only his passy really), comforts himself with his thumb, makes ah sounds, reconizes me, he reaches for me (or my glasses and his dad's ring on my necklace), he turns his head to me when I talk, and can roll on his side from his back. So far he is doing far above what he should be for only being 3 weeks old. But he is doing great, and hitting all his milestones. I am very proud of him. I love him to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment